As a Financial Representative at Vantage West,
Your primary responsibility is to provide accurate, professional, and prompt member service while handling routine financial transactions. You are responsible for identifying and satisfying member needs by offering products and services. You meet established sales goals and service standards by establishing and retaining relationships with existing and new members. As a proud representative of Vantage West, you contribute to our culture of trust, teamwork, and proactivity while delivering remarkable results.
You will be a great fit if
* You can be counted on to push self and others to exceed expectations and produce great results.
* Your versatile and adaptive learning style serves as an asset when facing new problems, finding solutions, and consistently being faced with unfamiliar tasks or challenges.
* You enjoy taking on challenges that may seem difficult as well as seizing opportunities as they come.
* You quickly determine what steps need to be taken in order to accomplish a goal, you create focus, and you set priorities.
* You proactively build, develop, and maintain relationships with our members.
* You pursue all tasks with energy, drive, urgency, and the need to successfully finish.
What else you'll need to succeed
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Three (3) years of customer service, sales, and/or retail banking experience
* Must be able to travel independently to branch locations throughout Pima, Pinal and Maricopa Counties.
What is it like to work in a Vantage West branch?
The branch is the perfect environment for those who genuinely care about our members and community. With every interaction we are dedicated to exceeding our member's expectations while proactively addressing member concerns and needs. No two days or interactions are the same, just as no two members are the same. In the branch, we pride ourselves on being the face of Vantage West and all that it stands for.
Benefits to working for Vantage West:
We strive to maintain a culture where our employees are challenged, supported, and valued. Just as we reward our credit union members for their engagement, we reward our employees for fulfilling the Vantage West mission.
* Competitive benefits package, 401k, and great Credit Union membership perks
* Generous PTO, paid holiday allowances, and tuition reimbursement opportunities
* Community Volunteer Program- 16 paid hours giving time to causes that allow our communities to thrive
* Limitless growth opportunities for ongoing learning, training, and development
* We are located in the sunny southwest where it's clear skies nearly 300 days a year, what more could you need?
If you're looking to make an impact at all levels and create meaningful change in our surrounding community, Vantage West is the place for you.
Are you ready to apply?
* Submit your application to be reviewed
* You may be asked to complete a digital interview
* Upon further review, you may be invited to an in-person interview and you will receive a comprehensive job description listing all responsibilities for this position. Please note that this post is intended to be a job advertisement and does not include a complete list of duties that this position may be expected to perform.
Candidates should be able to work the following hours:
Monday Thursday 8am to 5:30pm
Fridays 8am to 6:30pm
Saturdays 8:30am to 1:30pm
Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: banking product, client, collection analyst, commercial loan, loan review officer, loan servicing officer, loan underwriter, mortgage underwriter, personal banker i, sale