Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring a?Certified Medical Assistant?(CMA) to work as a civilian contractor at an occupational health clinic in Nogales, AZ
- Documentation of certification as a Medical Assistant.
- Maintain current CPR certification.
For more information, please contact Mary Pearson at 407-###-#### or send a resume [Click Here to Email Your Resum?].
TYPE OF WORK:?
- Assists with medical appointments, emergencies and sick call such as taking vital signs and documenting patient medical complaints.
- Assists with minor low acuity treatments.
- Perform phlebotomy
- Documents using provided format, followed by their signature and name stamp.
- Ensures the medical provider orders are implemented.
- Coordinates health care needs of patients with other staff members and coordinates referrals to off-site providers as required.
- Performs record keeping functions in accordance with clinic policies.
- Maintains patient confidentiality and privacy of medical records.
For more information go to our website?www.loyalsource.com?and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Certified Medical Assistant
Associated topics: cardiac, care technician, certified medication aide, clinical, delivery room, doula, gmc, labor, lds, nac