Northern Arizona Home Health, part of the LHC Group is looking for a Scheduling Specialist for our Flagstaff, AZ location. LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
The Scheduling Specialist is responsible for managing patient referrals and visit schedules. Assigns patient assessments and other visits as ordered by the physician using online scheduling system. Collaborates with the Team Leader to identify clinicians with the appropriate experience and skill set to match patient needs.Additional Details
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.QualificationsEducation Requirements
- High school education or equivalent.
- Post high school education preferred.
- Minimum one year of scheduling experience in health care setting using an online scheduling system.
- Exceptional organizational, customer service, communication, and decision making skills required.
- Working knowledge of state and federal regulations governing OASIS visits, supervisiory, and reassessment visits