Minimum Clearance RequiredSecretResponsibilities
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a Virtualization Systems Engineer - Subject Matter Expert
* Cultivate and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, project managers, engineers and senior staff members
* Translate subject matter terminology into business terms and recommend alternatives to both senior management and engineering teams
* Have a strong foundation and understanding of VMware virtualization, architectures, networking and design using the latest virtualization, storage and cloud technologies
* Have a solid background and expertise in enterprise Network Operations (NetOps) management tools to include: Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and System Center Operations Manager (SCOM), CA Spectrum, VMware vRealize Automation (VRA) and vRealize Operations Manager (VROps)
* Hands-on experience on how VMware Cloud products and tools interrelate to ensure the secured configuration of multiple virtual data centers on the same physical infrastructure
* Provide configuration, integration, and sustainment support
* Provide engineering support during system configuration, integrations, and stabilization of security mitigations and intrusion control mechanisms
* Establish and perform engineering trend and traffic analysis
* Provide engineering support to NETCOM engineers for current and planned implementations
* Analyze engineering data to support network performance, security, and capacity planning in accordance with regulations, directives, and policies
* Provide engineering support to such as encryption, remote client access, network access control (NAC), virtual private networks (VPNs), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) services, performance analyzers, Ethernet over IP (EoIP), Voice over IP (VoIP), and video teleconferencing (VTC)
* Provide engineering solutions and engineering deployment documentation, such as; System Design Plans (SDP); Test Plans; Test Reports; Systems Validation/Requirements Traceability Matrices; Systems Build Guides; Engineering Installation Plans (EIP); packaging for deployment; Risk Management Framework (RMF) Security Plan
* Provide configuration management support.
* Current Information Assurance (IA) certification (required at performance start date): IAT II (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+CE, SSCP). IA Certification Category and Level (IAW DoD 8570.10-M and BBP 05-PR-M-0002)
* Bachelor's Degree and 10 -15 years' experience
* Current Computing Environment (CE) certification: VCP6 or MCSA or MCSE Server (2012 or 2016) or Cisco Certified Networking Associate (CCNA) or Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) or equivalent.
US Citizenship is required.
ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected Veteran status, or disability status.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, walk, stand and climb stairs and steps. May require walking long distance from parking to work station. Occasionally, movement that requires twisting at the neck and/or trunk more than the average person, squatting/ stooping/kneeling, reaching above the head, and forward motion will be required. The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times. Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors. The employee must be able to communicate through speech with clients and public. Hearing requirements include conversation in both quiet and noisy environments. Lifting may require floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead movement of up to 20 pounds. This position demands tolerance for various levels of mental stress.
ISYS Technologies is an Engineering and Information Technology Company focused on providing Services to the Federal and State Government. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package to our employees