Destiny Springs is a new 90-bed, 68,000 SF behavioral health hospital in Surprise Arizona scheduled to open soon! Destiny Springs will have patient rooms designed to embrace patient comfort while meeting patient needs and providing a safe, supportive and secure environment for individuals to return to a stable level of functioning.?
We are currently looking for the following shifts:
- FT Day: 7:00am -3:30pm
- FT Mid-Day: 11:00am - 7:30pm
- FT Evening: 3:00pm -11:30pm
This position will provide the first impression to professional contacts, community members, and potential patients. This includes identifying potential patients to receive care and coordination of the in-person assessment process at the facility. This role is responsible for community outreach via inbound and outbound calls.
- Utilizes multi-line phones, faxes and computer software to triage patients or referral sources seeking treatment.?
- Receive and screen incoming calls to determine potential services available.??
- Complete call inquiry forms to identify patients' mental health and/or substance abuse needs, as well as schedule patients to come in for an in-person assessment.
- Coordination of care between patients, referral sources, family members, and hospital staff.?
- Verify eligibility for benefits with various insurance carriers.
- Perform other functions as assigned by the Director of Intake & Admissions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- CPR Certification, Basic Life Support, CPI required prior to patient interaction.
- One year of behavioral health work experience.
Associated topics: answer, client, client service, customer care, customer care specialist, customer service representative, product support, representante de servicio al cliente, service, telephone