An Arizona-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is weekdays from 8 am to 5 pm, and there is no call. You will see an average of 18 patients per day. The EMR system is Cerner. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with BLS certification. For this position, you need to have an active AZ state license.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: AZ state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: No
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- Caseload: 18 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
An Arizona-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is weekdays from 8...
Associated topics: bilingual, care, care physician, clinic, family practice, outpatient, physician md do, practice physician, practitioner, provider