A government facility in Arizona seeks a locum tenens family medicine physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm and no call is required. The facility uses RPMS EMR system. Each physician sees 15 - 22 patients per day. The ideal candidate has an active state medical license and is board certified or board eligible with BLS, ACLS, and PALS certification.
This government facility accepts your current license, regardless of the location of the facility. By eliminating the time-commitment and headache of licensing, you will be able to get to work sooner at a rewarding assignment in a beautiful location. Contact your CompHealth recruiter for additional information about this and other rewarding assignments available for you to choose from.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Any active state medical license accepted
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: None
- Charting: RPMS
- Caseload: 15 - 22 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS, ACLS, and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: care, family medicine, family medicine physician, general practice, physician md, physician md do, practice, practice physician, primary, primary care