The employer is from Medicine sector.
- Provides direction and clinical oversight for clinical services staff through process such as onboarding, training, mentoring, and performance reporting. Assures that clinical staff are meeting requirements for clinical competencies through annual and ongoing evaluations and training. Works with practice managers, executive directors, division medial directors and other stakeholders to achieve staff competencies and evaluation.
- Participates in development and implementation of clinical standards to ensure that the organizational ambulatory work environment and culture supports clinical staff to excel in the performance of their roles, provide quality patient care and ensure patient safety throughout the organization.
- Evaluates and monitors clinical performance effectiveness using standardized process, clinical outcomes, and performance management tool. This includes incorporating resources to implement standards supporting the continuum of clinical care and associated standard operating model.
- Leads and demonstrates patient safety values of transparency, candor, non-punitive environment, and informed and data driven approach to reporting, improvements, learning, and growth by using both proactive and retrospective actions to improve the environment and culture of safety.
- Possess a working knowledge of regulatory standards that impact the operations of the clinic and clinic process. Demonstrates the ability to interpret standards to stakeholders, coach to maintain compliance, and establish regular survey readiness.
- Participates as a subject-matter expert and resource at local, regional and system level. Engages with clinical staff as an expert and participate on workgroups, teams, and/or councils to implement and coordinate programs, services, and/or activities for the organization. Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as applicable professional standards.
- Evaluates, intervenes, and monitors outcomes, uses reports and data to takes actions to improve staff competencies, patient safety, outcomes, and processes. Uses communication skills to clearly articulate ideas and concepts in a support of just culture principles.
- Demonstrates an understanding of key organization strategies and initiatives and ensures resources and programs are aligned accordingly in a highly matrixed environment. Maintains key stakeholder involvement in development and sustainability of clinical and business processes for the ambulatory setting. Provides all customers of Banner Health with an excellent service experience by consistently demonstrating our core and leader behaviors each and every day. Manages and/or coordinates the work of others. This includes performing recruitment, selection, training, and evaluation efforts. Also includes the coordination and facilitation of work through other key stakeholders and partners.
- Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Associated topics: administrative officer, administrative staff, assist, assistant, beverage, chief operations officer, facilities, food, operations director, records management