The employer distributes electronic components, integrated solutions and embedded subsystems.
- Managing regional teams who are responsible for the delivery of security projects and programs
- Serving as the primary client contact and escalation point for any security related incident, staffing, bandwidth or delivery issues
- Providing resource-management analysis in assigning resources (dedicated or variable) to projects/programs
- Training security staff and developing security process/services to support client requests and needs
- Facilitating the development of a security program charter and integrated timeline (plan)
- Ensuring all functions remain on schedule, that issues get escalated and resolved, and that the program is completed successfully
- Facilitating regular meetings to review project status for active and pending projects (security project pipeline)
- Managing internal and external relationships in support of GIS security programs
- Providing consultation on complex large-scale projects that integrate into an organized program
- Nine years of professional managerial experience, including three years of supervisory experience. Experience working in large, matrixed corporate environment.
- Master's Degree in a related field, or equivalent experience.
Associated topics: agile, c++, chief technology officer, information technology, java, life cycle, linux, operating system, sdlc, sql