24Hr HomeCare is an award-winning leader in the healthcare industry providing a needed service for the aging U.S. population. We are looking for compassionate, dedicated, and experienced healthcare professionals in Maricopa County to join our team! 24Hr Caregiver job duties include personal care, meal preparation, light housekeeping, companionship, and transportation (if necessary, not required). Benefits of being a 24Hr Caregiver
- Flexible schedule- FT/PT/Live-in
- Great pay with bonuses ($250 bonus after working 50 days of a live-in)
- 401K Retirement plan
- Rewards program with prizes such as a flat screen TV, digital camera, fine jewelry, appliances, and more!
- Corporate Perks discounts on restaurants, travel, cell phones, and more!
- Discounts on wireless phone bills for Sprint and Verizon customers
- Continuing education courses and health care training
- Diagnosis-Specific Nutrition training